The company Przedsiębiorstwo Remontu i Montażu Urząd Energetycznych Energoserwis S. A. Lublin is implementing the following project:
Project title: Implementation of the results of R&D works by launching the production of low-temperature heat exchangers using 3D coils for use in WR- and OR-type boilers.
Aim of the project: The project is intended to increase the company’s level of innovation by implementing the results of its own R&D works by launching the production of: low-temperature heat exchangers (water-exhaust) using 3D coils (bent spatially) for use in WR- and OR-type boilers, developed independently by the applicant as a result of their R&D work. Planned effects: Equipping the company with the infrastructure necessary to launch the production of low-temperature heat exchangers (water-exhaust) using 3D coils (bent spatially) for use in WR- and OR-type boilers.
Project value: PLN 2 214 000.00
Subsidy value: PLN 1 080 000.00
The project is co-financed by the European Union under the European Regional Development Fund – Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014-2020
Priority axis I Entrepreneurial Eastern Poland
Action 1.4 Competition model
Project title: “Increasing the competitiveness of Energoserwis S.A. by implementing the recommendations contained in the design strategy.
Project implementation period: 03/01/2022 – 30/06/2023.
Total value of the project: PLN 6 126 630.00
EU subsidy: PLN 2 926 600.00
MAIN AIM OF THE PROJECT:
Increasing the competitiveness of ENERGOSERWIS by increasing the design management potential and the use of design in the implementation of new products and services.
DETAILED GOALS OF THE PROJECT:
By implementing the recommendations contained in the design strategy, the company intends to achieve the following goals: – implementation of PRODUCT INNOVATIONS using design: Series of types of water-tube gas boilers using finned tubes and laboratory services provided outside the company – building a coherent SIW system and creating a new website that will set the company apart from its competitors – organizational changes through the implementation of an ERP system – increasing the brand recognition and improving communication with the market environment – development of a distribution network and increase of sales and revenues. In addition, design will be an important tool of the product, marketing and organisational innovation.
PLANNED EFFECTS OF THE PROJECT:
– new products: Series of types of water-tube gas boilers using finned tubes and laboratory services provided outside the company
– purchase of equipment for manufacturing of new products
– implementation of an ERP system
– purchase of advisory services to allow the company to design new products, create a new visual identification and external identification materials
– Increase of revenue growth
– profit optimisation.
– Differentiating the company’s products from their competitors, adapting products to the requirements of customers
– Increase of the company’s competitiveness through the use of design
– Increase of sales and brand recognition
– Improvement in the functional and aesthetic features of products
– Initiating activities related to professional industrial design in the company
– Clearly and visually attractive communication of the offer to customers.