In connection with the application on 25 May 2018 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the GDPR), we would like to inform you that:
- The controller of your personal data is Energoserwis S. A. with its registered office in Lublin, at 6 Tokarska, 20-210 Lublin, registered by the District Court Lublin Wschód in Lublin with its office in Świdnik, 6th economic division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000025427, NIP 712-010-27-41, REGON 430009590.
- The controller has not appointed a data protection officer. In matters connected with personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org a letter to the address of the registered office of the controller indicated in point 1.
- Energoserwis S. A. selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures with due diligence to ensure the protection of processed personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons and violation of law.
- Your personal data may be processed:
– in order to perform an agreement that binds you and the controller or the steps necessary to conclude it (Article 6 (1) lit. b GDPR),
– due to compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject (Article 6 (1) lit. c GDPR),
– when it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party (Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR),
– in order to present a commercial offer depending on the content of your request.
- Your data may be transferred if it is necessary for the operational activities of the controller exclusively to three groups of entities:
– persons authorized by the controller, i.e. employees and partners who must have access to the data in order to perform their duties;
– processing entities, i.e. entities that the controller uses when processing your data;
– other data recipients, i.e. public authorities to the extent required by law, as well as contractors, customers and partners of the controller to the extent necessary for proper cooperation.
- Your personal data will be processed for the period necessary for the purposes resulting from the provisions of law.
- Energoserwis S. A. does not intend to export personal data to a third country or an international organization, except in cases of joint implementation of agreements outside the European Economic Area.
- Disclosing personal data to Energoserwis S.A. is voluntary, but its refusal may result in the inability to conclude or implement an agreement.
- You have the right of access to your personal data, for its rectification, erasure, restriction and objection to processing.
- Your data will not be profiled.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority.