Integrated management system policy.
The Company’s priority is to maintain its leading position on the market of energy services associated with the production and modernisation of steam and water boilers, and pressure appliances for the energy, industry and heating sectors. We want to achieve this by offering high standards, reliability, top quality and timeliness in our products and services, and to follow the principle of sustainable development.
One of activities within this policy is the introduction and application of an integrated management system, as well as the implementation of the requirements of Directive 2014/68/EU, which allows us to label our pressure products with the CE marking.
Our goal is to:
- Ensure comprehensive solutions, taking into account non-standard requirements of our clients
- Guarantee the high quality of our products and services while maintaining their moderate price.
- Guarantee high class engineering, technical staff and general personnel.
- Use high-quality appliances, machines and equipment as well as state-of-the-art technologies, along with professional and efficient work organisation, combined with competent process management.
- Minimise the risk of injury among all employees by making their workplace free of hazards and dangerous activities, and, through managing occupational risk, accidents and near-miss incidents.
- Reduce the amount of pollutants associated with the production process to the lowest possible level by managing environmental aspects and emergency situations.
- Protect natural resources in the process of the production, use and disposal of products and the provision of services.
- Establish safety and environmental protection standards which meet and, if necessary, exceed the requirements of local law in order to achieve policy goals through compliance management.
- Continue to seek new solutions enabling the improvement of health and safety as well as environmental protection.
- Introduce the requirement for all employees to comply with the aforementioned standards.
The management of the Material Testing Laboratory (LBM) ensures that the laboratory has developed and implemented a management system in accordance with the requirements of the PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 standard, which is an element of the integrated management system functioning in Energoserwis S. A. The developed and implemented management system and technical competencies and qualifications relate to research. All laboratory staff have signed a statement (its template is annex to P-10) that they know and understand the quality policy and system documents used in practice, the documents are available in their workplace and they undertake to use them in practice and to maintain the confidentiality and property rights of the client.
The top management of the Company declares that the Laboratory possesses the necessary resources to:
- continuously improve the professional knowledge and skills of the research staff through participation in courses, seminars, tests of proficiency, comparative tests and competence tests,
- purchase modern measuring and research equipment.
- The laboratory operates impartially and independently while the remuneration of the staff does not depend directly on the number of tests nor is it connected to their results in any way.
The management system in the Laboratory has been in force since 01-04-2001.
On behalf of the Management Board, I undertake to provide all the resources and measures necessary to maintain and implement the Integrated Management System.
I will personally oversee the implementation of this Policy. I will make every effort necessary to achieve the objectives formulated in the fields of quality, environmental protection as well as health and safety at work. I undertake to support with my authority all the activities of my Integrated Management System proxy carried out in order to ensure compliance with the requirements included in the Integrated Management System Manual.
President of the Board,